- We lobby on behalf of our members and recommend for Policy changes to create a conducive Business environment as well as exclusive access to Business Events and Markets Opportunities Access.
- Preferential or exclusive access to industry networking events including breakfasts sessions, company and sites visits, briefings and industry forums.
- Subsidized access to NAEWASA Training Programmes and Courses.
- Participation in and assistance with supplier capability development.
- Opportunities to partner with NAEWASA on company skills development initiatives.
- Opportunities to work with NAEWASA to initiate industry forums and Global Trade initiatives.
- Opportunities to promote company within the local industry through “featured company” events and exposure on our website.
- Preferential participation in NAEWASA trade missions and industry exhibitions trade shows.
- Access to funding for trade missions and exhibitions.
- Access to NAEWASA resources for assistance in accessing Government and Public Funding.
- Involvement in defining industry priorities and accessing Government supplier development.
- NAEWASA Consortium Group Tendering and encouragement of Collaboration of Black Businesses.
- We negotiate for Petroleum Products Access at a Fair Market Price.
- Tender completions and criteria qualification as well as assistance with submissions.
- Collective Consortium and share schemes programmes.
73 Ocean Street, New South Wales 2000, SYDNEY
Contact Person: Callum S Ansell
P: (02) 8252 5319